12 Benefits of Social Media Marketing
By Nikki Leigh
Customers in these tough economic times are looking for the best ways to spend their time and money. Business people who have a strong social media presence have the opportunity to communicate directly with their potential clients.
Which of these benefits appeal to you?
- Generating global sales
- Building relationships is an important part of the social media puzzle
- Generate a buzz about your business and products
- Reach your target audience
- Get information about you and your business to many people
- Create links back to your site, blog etc – we bookmark your website pages & articles
- Let customers & potential customers to learn more about you, your business & products
- Help online visitors get to know the person behind the business or other product
- Search engines love blogs & social sites. Your information gets to search engines quick
- Give people the opportunity to communicate with you through the various sites
- Comments can give you the chance to see what your social sites are thinking
- Build credibility and increase visibility
Many people have expressed the thought that social media marketing is a waste of time. However, when you know how to use the various social media options and tools, it can be a very powerful promotional tool. We’ll share many tips in the coming weeks to help you understand why social media marketing can be a great tool to propel your business to the next level, even in a down economy.
For more details of some social media options Promo 101 offers – http://virtualblogtour.blogspot.com/2009/06/establish-and-automate-your-social.html
For more information about social media marketing – I recommend Book Promo 201: Harness the Power of Web 2.0 and Social Media Marketing – www.nikkileigh.com/book_promo_201.htm or http://www.amazon.com/Book-Promo-201-Internet-Marketing/dp/159431716X